Two question about new Gift service

0 votes
Hi,

About this new gift service (API URL: http://api.shephertz.com/app42-docs/gift-management-service/#get-gift-request),

I have some questions:

1/ For "Get Gift Request" method, it requires giftName params so how can I fetch ALL pending gifts? I thought about solution that I would call the request with every giftName returned by "Get All Gift" function but that's absolutely a bad way to do so.

2/ After call "Accept Gift" method, now how can I fetch all gift that I received after accepting those gift?

--------------

My suggestion is that we should have two more methods:

1/ Get All Pending Gift Request: return all peding gift of user, require param: userName.

2/ Get All Gift Accepted: return all gift of user, require param: userName.
asked Sep 19, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by Mai Khánh (12 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello Mai,

Thanks for your suggestion. 

These feature request looks interesting. We have added this in our backlog and update you soon on the time lines.

Let us know if you have more question for us.

Thanks,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Sep 20, 2014 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Hello Himanshu,

Can you let me know if these features have been available on the lastest SKD or not?

Thank you,
Nathan.
Hello Nathan,

Could you please let me know in which SDK you are working on? It will help us to provide better support to you.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
I'm using App42_Unity3D_SDK_3.3.1, but on 4.0 and 4.0.1 still not have those features.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com