How can i create a static room that auto control time each match?

0 votes
Hi,

Is there any way to create a static room that will auto startGame and stopGame in fixed interval?

For example i want to have a room that auto startGame , after 60 second, user will be notified end match and receive result data from all user, and then after 10 second, room auto call startGame again to start next match?

(Think about a tournament - room that all user can join and play game, and loop forever with 3 step: startGame, stopGame, showResult (delay 10 or 20s for result table) and then start again.. )

Thanks so much!
asked Oct 13, 2014 in AppWarp by tappygame (30 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

Hi,

To achieve such type of functionality, i would recommend you to use AppWarp S2, an On-Premise server which will give you the full control to manage all the things on the server itself.

Below is the link to the game which has similar kind of functionality.

https://github.com/rahulpshephertz/QuizUp-AppWarpS2

With AppWarp Cloud, you will have to manage the timer things on the client side youself.

Eg. Based on the condition (as soon as nth player has joined the game), you can start the game from the client side, and then start a timer of 60 sec and once the specified time interval has been completed, every player will send his result using sendUpdatePeers and then wait for 10 secs and again start the game for next 60 sec and so on.

answered Oct 13, 2014 by NaveenGShephertz (244 points)
selected Oct 13, 2014 by tappygame
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com