Unable to remove email service from AppHQ console

+1 vote

I setup a new email service for my custom template for reset password. But when i tried to delete the service. it was not deleting actually. I have configured only one email service in console.

One more thing i want know about setting up new email service. I was asked to provide the port number. Which port number should i provide there ? Sorry i don't know more about the email ports.

Suggestion: It would be good if i can test the new email template by pressing one simple button (Lets say "Test Email") in console. When user press the "test email", it will ask the user to enter the email address and send an email with modified templated. So user can be sure about the supplied email configuration is correct or not.

asked Mar 11, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by nilesh (109 points)
edited Mar 11, 2014 by nilesh

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer
Now this should be working fine please check.

List of SMTP server ports please see:

http://www.arclab.com/en/amlc/list-of-smtp-and-pop3-servers-mailserver-list.html

This would be a nice suggestion for us. We will definitely provide test mail from AppHq.

Thanks.
answered Mar 11, 2014 by sshukla480 (407 points)
selected Mar 11, 2014 by nilesh
thanks shuklaji :) it works now.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com