People You May Know in Buddy Service

0 votes
I have an idea about users who use the application to find themselves easily on applications platform and add themselves as buddies. The idea is like on facebook, aka people you may know. Example: Ted is friend with Marshall and Lilly. Marshall and Lilly are friends of Barney. So Barney will be suggested to Ted as people he may know. Dou you plan such a method? If no, I want to code these on customCode Service, write the results on Storage service. and schedule it daily. Do you guide me about that? Will be any restrictions on CustomCode Service if it takes so much time, etc? Thanks in advance,
asked Dec 27, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by Tufan (64 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Tufan,

Currently this method is not available and we don't have any plan for the same. However as you described,you can write your custom logic using our code code service and storage service and schedule it daily . Please find the link here for Storage service and Custom code service . These link will guide you about storage service and how to write,deploy,run and schedule custom code .
Also your custom code request should get executed in 10 seconds of threshold.

Thanks
/Sachin
answered Dec 28, 2014 by SACHIN25 (190 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com