couldn't connect to host

0 votes

Hi there i am the main head of wajuniorgames i started uing your api today but i am getting some errors here.

I just wanna create a simple leadersboard to register on android or ios and display that leaderboard.

I followed all your intructions and installed the "App42_Unity3D_SDK_2.3.1.dll" in my assets folder.
I am only using these 3 files to test the system before chaging to my own buttons.
the: Constant.cs ( with my own API keys + Secret Key and Gamename created like the same from your tutorial video at the business service manager - game services - game folder at the dashboard) also the ScoreBoardResponse.cs and the ScoreBoardTest.cs(both never modified)
I have  a gameobject in my scene attached with ScoreBoardTest.cs. I click the button to save user score a the UNITY editor and get the same error below.

I am getting an error from unity here:

EXCEPTION : com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.App42Exception: couldn't connect to host
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
AssemblyCSharp.ScoreBoardResponse:OnException(Exception) (at Assets/Scripts/Leaderboard/ScoreBoardResponse.cs:43)
com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.connection.<execute>d__3:MoveNext()
com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.connection.<WaitForRequest>d__0:MoveNext()

As i m testing from the main unity Editor am i going something wrong ?
I am using UNITY 4.0.1f2 with your unity 2.3.1 SDK.
asked Mar 14, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by wajuniorgames (10 points)

1 Answer

+2 votes
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Unity 4.0 isn't supported. Any reason you don't update to 4.3.4f1?

Rob Targosz

Bent Vector Studios
answered Mar 15, 2014 by rtargosz (94 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com