How to create Table in database

0 votes
Dear Team,

I am a student plan to use to run my project in DBaaS(Database as a Service). I created a Free account and created MySQL instance database. My question is , How I can create tables in that database ? Please advise ...

Thanks

Anes P.A
asked Jan 27, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by anes.pa (10 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hello Anes,

There are two ways to create tables in your created service database.

1-  By clicking on Upload backup icon. You can upload backup and restore it directely on your created service, if you have database backup file.

2-  By clicking on Bind IP List icon. You can bind your created service providing  Source IP (IP of machine from where you want to access database). After that  click on Details icon and use the credentials ( Public IP, VM Port, User Name, Password, Databse Name) to connect the service  from your machine using your favorite client.  Now you can execute all the MySQL commands( create tables etc.).

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Deo
answered Jan 27, 2015 by deo.tripathi (51 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com