Combine multiple api requests (for speed reasons)

0 votes
Is it possible to combine mutliple api requests?

For example, I want to find out, if there is some new data available. Therefore, I loop over all tables that I'm interested in and query the count of data that has been modified or created after a given date.

My problem is, that this needs quite some time, if you do that for about 10 tables with a max of 1500 rows and an avarage of about 150 rows (about a minute on android).

I think it's not possible, but there may be a way to call multiple queries at once and retrieve the combined results? Is there?
asked Jan 29, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by mflisar85 (40 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

To answer your question, you can achieve it through custom code. In which, you can create compound statement to fetch & return your data in the form of JSON. 

Please have a look at the below links to know more about query interface & custom code & let me know if it helps:

Thanks

Himanshu Sharma

answered Jan 30, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
I will try that. Seems to be exactly what I need. Thanks
Hello,

Good to hear that your query has been resolved. Let us know if you have more questions for us.

Thanks,
HImanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com