GetRoomsInRange not working OK?

0 votes

Hi.

I'm using the API GetRoomsInRange(1,1) for getting the rooms with exactly 1 users.

However, when I log in the response (onGetMatchedRoomsDone) the rooms, it shows me almost all rooms I've ever created, but I'm only in one room.

How can I get the rooms with only ACTIVE users?

Thanks

asked Jan 29, 2015 in AppWarp by bdmau91 (10 points)
recategorized Jan 30, 2015 by sushil

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi,

Can you verify by calling getLiveRoomInfo() to check if those rooms have users or not. If getRoomsInRange() is returning those rooms that means those rooms have 1 user.
Are you using connection resiliency? You might be joining a room and then disconnecting without calling disconnect() method. This will make your previous user go in pause mode and occupy that room till connection resiliency times out.

Thanks
answered Jan 30, 2015 by Suyash Mohan (900 points)
I did what you said and what I get is 12 rooms, each one with 1 user. By the name of that rooms, they're the ones that I've created yesterday. However, I've never done anything until today (I'm the only one using that app and I'm with the AppWarp Samlpe, the one with the buttons).I don't understand why it's telling me that there are still users when there shouldn't be anybody.

Thanks.
Hi! Are those static rooms i.e. created through dashboard? To which location are you connecting, is it the default one or are you using getGeo? Can you send us your API key and secret key to support@shephertz.com
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com