GetTopNRankersFromFacebook does not return friend's score

0 votes

I have a problem with the method scoreBoardService.GetTopNRankersFromFacebook. This method returns score list NULL for current logged user in Facebook. This list does not consist friends score.

work environment - cocos2dx-3.2

Tried this steps for getting facebook friends scores

1. Login to Facebook.
  2. Link user facebook account using socialService.LinkUserFacebookAccount.
  3. Get friends score from Facebook using scoreBoardService.GetTopNRankersFromFacebook.
  4. Getting this error:-  {"httpErrorCode":"404", "appErrorCode":"3026", "message":"Not Found", "details":"Scores with friends for the game with the name 'MyGame' does not exist."}

i had also tried getFacebook friends list and its working fine ,am getting my friends list.

And i had the same problem: I got score for current logged user in Facebook and did not get  friends score.

I'm using app42SDK for Cocos2d-x and testing on iOS device.

asked Feb 5, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by keyur (24 points)
recategorized Feb 13, 2015 by sushil

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer

Hello Keyur ,

The exception message which you have shared occurs when user has not scored in the game. Please make sure you have passed the FaceBook Id place of user name when saving the user score

Please check & let us know if it helps.

Himanshu Sharma

answered Feb 5, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
selected Feb 5, 2015 by keyur
Its work, thanks.
Hello Keyur,

Good to hear that your query has been resolved. Let us know if you have more questions for us.

Thanks,
HImanshu Sharma
I have another problem, When i'm using "saveUserScore" method with fbID  then i get username at Facebook Friends score but at global score it showing user fbId instead of his name.

Please help me to get user name at both Global score and Facebook score.
Hello Keyur,

I hope your query has been resolved over the below thread, if you still having any issue then let me know.
http://forum.shephertz.com/?qa=5488/getting-user-name-of-gettopnrankers-response-is-facebook-id&show=5488#q5488

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com