thanks now i want to create leaderboard in this game.

0 votes
Leaderboard ,I must use Appwrap paperboard or I can do from corona sdk leaderboard also ?
asked Feb 14, 2015 in AppWarp by panarasavan (11 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

Hello,

You can use App42 Corona SDK to create leaderboard in your game. Please have a look at this blog post which will help you to understand all the integration steps & let us know if it helps.

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
answered Feb 14, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Thanks For you continuously reply.

In game play of tic tac toe game..
Game tell me first fall "Tap to start".
Where i find this tap event?

Are you corona developer?
Which sample are you referring, could you please let us know?
Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
Hello Himanshu,
I using from below link.

https://github.com/SauravGShephertz/Corona-TicTacToe

I want to know more about leaderboard.

Can you give me your Skype?

Thanks for cooperation
The onTouch method on line 39 of gamescene.lua handles touches made in the game
Thank you guys reply me continuously.

I want to add Google and facebook login in my multiplayer game How can I add this?

I also want to take user picture and score from there how can I do this?

In leaderboard can I add facebook and Google and local sign up user?

Can you give me you Skype id suyash and himansu?
Thank You.
To add Facebook & Google login, you need to integrate their SDK in your sample project. After login into Facebook, you will get the access token from which you can fetch the list of friends & update your Facebook profile using App42 Social Service. For Google, we already recorded in our product pipeline however no timeline has decided yet. Once the timeline has been decided, will update this thread.

For local sign-in, you can take reference from the sample project shared along with App42 Corona SDK. It will help you to understand all the integration steps.

[App42 Corona SDK](https://github.com/shephertz/App42_Corona_SDK/archive/master.zip)

Also, Skype & phone support is only available for our paid customer.If you have any query related to our product, you can reach us through App42 Forum or write us at support@shephertz.com. We are happy to serve you. If your problem is not resolved on the forum/support, we will have the skype call for sure.

[App42 Pricing Page] ( http://api.shephertz.com/pricing.php )

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
Hello ,

In Appwrap sample project of corona , user connect with other person by timing.
I mean there take time.

Now my question is how to get all user from Fb,Google.

and I have to search user for play by time or using any other thing.
You will need to use respective SDK for FB and G+ for getting friend list from these services.
Hello,
I have to know about , how to get all user from Appwrap.?

I have to add all users in Appwrap cloud?
If yes then how to ads all this user in Appwrap cloud?

Thanks.
Hi,

You can not add users to AppWarp. Every user has to connect to AppWarp. To get list of all the users you can call getOnlineUsers() method. This will return list of online users in onGetOnlineUsersDone callback.

Thanks
Hello Guys,

I created facebook login using corona.

then i get accesstoken and username from facebook.

Then i passed this token and username to this function( SocialService:linkUserFacebookAccount(data.name,fbToken,userResponseCallBack) ).

then what will happened there?

this user will add in App42 cloud?
if yes then where i can see in cloud?

Thanks .
Hello Guys,

I added facebook user in cloud successfully.

now my question is how to get opponent score?because i want to use opponent score for calculation.

Thank You.
can i use AppWrap and App42-Lua-Api together ,right?
Kindly find my answer in below lines & let me know if it helps:

Ques: then what will happened there? this user will add in App42 cloud? if yes then where i can see in cloud?
Ans: After the success of the linkUserFacebookAccount method, your user will be register as a App42 Social User in App42 data base. Which you can seen in your dashboard, after logging into AppHQ Management Console. To see that user in dashboard, logging to AppHQ Management console >> Click on Business Service Manager >> Social Service >> Facebook and select your app to see that users in the grid.

Ques: now my question is how to get opponent score?because i want to use opponent score for calculation.
Ans: If you have saved the opponent score in App42 data base, then you can easily fetch his score by using getScoreByUser method of leaderboard api. This method will return the scores of user in the game. To find the code snippet of that, please click on the below link:
http://api.shephertz.com/app42-docs/leaderboard-service/#get-scores-by-user

Ques: can i use AppWrap and App42-Lua-Api together ,right?
Ans: Yes, you can use AppWarp and App42 Lua API together, but you need to create an App of AppWarp type through dashboard.  Because app with type "App42 Backend as a Service" is not going to work with AppWarp.

Please check and let us know if it answer your all questions.

Also, i will recommend you to see the below post to know more about saving additional data of user in storage and displaying App42 leaderboard.
http://blogs.shephertz.com/2014/04/08/saving-additional-data-fetching-back-app42-leaderboard/

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
Hello Guys,

Thank You for continues reply.

I cretaed facebook and leaderboard succesfuly.

Question : In Appwarp code we need to add ROOM_ID,USER_NAME ,REMOTE_USER ,ROOM_ADMIN  this variable right?

Can you explain me this variable if i create more room for maximum two user.?
I mean what i have to equal to this variable if i have more room.?

Question:
now my question is in Appwrap:
USER_NAME = tostring(os.clock())
appWarpClient.connectWithUserName(USER_NAME)

This function for connect with user and here used  os.clock().
This is the ok or I have to remove this from here and call getOnlineUsers() or not need to call  this function.please learn me in some detail.
Hi,

In our AppWarp sample we created these constants so that developers can easily modify them to run with their own values. If you are running our sample you will have to modify these constants. If you are implementing AppWarp by yourself, then obviously you are not restricted to use these.

When you are connecting with AppWarp, the user should have a unique name. To keep the sample simple, we used os.clock() so that each client connects with unique name. You can use anything in connect method, it should be just unique.

getOnlineUsers() return the list of online users. It can not be called or any other API cannot be called if you are not connected.

Thanks
Hi,

I am working with AppWarp and App42Api-Corona in my realtime multiplayer turn based game.

I have RoomA and RoomB ,max player- 2 and owner - admin created in dashboard.

Here is code of my game.Please check ConnectScene.lua and let me know this is ok for many user.
And all player get room properly or i have to add anything here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sd6lk050kgzct3w/AABLTl5uXjkQABSaCob7ZAiHa?dl=0

Thank You.
I have added Constants in main.lua file.
ROOM_ID for RoomA    --- 2121913838
ROOM_ID for RoomB    --- 540652893
Hello,

I add more user in one room then app run perfectly. Am i did right?

Any problem create if i am not create more room in dashboard?

Question:
I am using APP42API - Corona and AppWarp both in one game with real turn based multiplayer.

here is error create when initialize both AppWarp and APP42API.
See below code which i have added in main.lua.

appWarpClient = require "AppWarp.WarpClient"
appWarpClient.initialize(API_KEY, SECRET_KEY)

local App42API = require("App42-Lua-API.App42API")
local App42Log = require("App42-Lua-API.App42Log")
App42Log:setDebug(true)
App42API:initialize(API_KEY,SECRET_KEY)

Thank You.
Hi,

Question:

How can i get opponent player score ,name and picture if available?

Thanks.
I am using APP42API - Corona and AppWarp both in one game with real turn based multiplayer.

here is error create when initialize both AppWarp and APP42API.

Error is connection failed!!!!

See below code which i have added in main.lua.

App42API:initialize(API_KEY,SECRET_KEY)

Question2:
How can I get opponent player score ,name and photo if available.?
Hello,

I using below initialize in main.lua.

App42API:initialize(API_KEY_APP42,SECRET_KEY_APP42)

_W = display.contentWidth
_H = display.contentHeight

-- create global warp client and initialize it

When i use App42Api like sign up or any app42api then coming error like below:

Runtime error
e:\dropbox\linewarv1\AppWarp\WarpUtilities.lua:200: attempt to concatenate local 'user' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    e:\dropbox\linewarv1\AppWarp\WarpUtilities.lua:200: in function 'calculateSignature'
    e:\dropbox\linewarv1\App42-Lua-API\Util.lua:134: in function 'sign'
    e:\dropbox\linewarv1\App42-Lua-API\UserService.lua:53: in function 'createUser'
    e:\dropbox\linewarv1\signUp.lua:162: in function <e:\dropbox\linewarv1\signUp.lua:150>
    ?: in function <?:221>
Hello,

Could you please share your sample with us at support@shephertz.com because it seems like something is missing at your end? Also, please have a look at our sample project which have the signup and sign-in part. It helps you in integrating it in your app, so please check and let us know if it helps.
https://github.com/shephertz/App42_Corona_SDK/tree/master/sample

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com