Appswarp can do turn-based multiplayer games in android develop by unity?

0 votes
Hello admin, i'm now doing  a project on develop a online turn-based multiplayer game with cloud technology in android, I want to ask that is the Appswarp can do the above feature or not before i buy it..

Please reply ASAP. thank you for your help.
asked Mar 18, 2014 in AppWarp by virence91 (10 points)
recategorized Mar 18, 2014 by shepAdmin

1 Answer

0 votes
AppWarp is free to try out. Our base plans are free - so you can develop your complete prototype using our backend without buying.

Can you give more details on the type of game you are building? Is it real-time turn based or asynchronous turn-based? Is it a 2 player game?

Based on that we can give suggestions and links for you to get started.
answered Mar 18, 2014 by dhruvc (1,099 points)
i want to build a game which is 2 player game asynchronous turn based game.. The idea is like the player fight each other with online random pick player.
Please take a look athe following page.
http://www.shephertz.com/turn-based-games.php

For 'async games' you don't need to use AppWarp. AppWarp is for real-time games (turn based and otherwise) as explained in the above link.

For 'async games' as explained - its best to use a combination of our App42 cloud APIs services of storage, user and push.
Thx dhruvc, I have another question here, does App42 cloud API service support android when I develop the game in Unity for the free version one??
Yes, App42 APIs should work on Unity Free builds for Android.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com