What Shephertz API is best for creating an Android app to collect user votes and polls

0 votes
I am creating an android app for collecting polls on social stuff from users and i'm new to the BaaS and PaaS technologies. I would like to show realtime results of the polls i collect. I need help on which of Shephertz API technologies can help me achieve and implement this . Thank you
asked Apr 2, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by audax338 (11 points)
recategorized Apr 7, 2015 by sushil

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hi,

For creating polls you can use our storage service in which you can store, update, search a JSON document and can also apply map-reduce search for stored documents.Once your app data is stored on the App42 cloud in JSON objects also referred to as JSON documents, you can query your data using finder methods available in the Storage API. There are several ways of fetching stored objects.
In your use case you can fetch an object by passing a single key its associated value for example finding objects where poll-Question equals to XYZ. 

Let me know if it makes sense.

Thanks & Regards
App42API Team
answered Apr 3, 2015 by SACHIN25 (190 points)
Hi SACHIN25,

Thanks for your quick response, i think your suggestion makes a lot of sense so i'm trying it out.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com