How to write JSON in c#?

0 votes
Hi, I am beginner to learn how to save user score. May I know how to write JSON after I clicked on “Save JSON” at storage service. Hope anyone can help me.Thank you.
asked Apr 13, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by greenninjaad2013 (13 points)
recategorized Aug 13, 2015 by sushil

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

Thanks for writing to us. Kindly follow the below links to get started with App42 SDK and save the JSON data into storage service:

Kindly follow the above link and let us know if you face any issue.

Thanks,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Apr 13, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Thank you for your reply.  From the link given, the JSON object is writes in external code. But if I haven't create a collection and JSON in storage service , is it possible the JSON object can save into App42? I haven't create a collection and JSON in storage service because I don't know how to type the JSON document after I clicked on "SAVE JSON" in dashboard App42.
You can save a json in Storage service from dashboard, you just need to define the collection name in which you want to save the json document(for example: {"name":"Nick"}). If you have not create any collection yet, you can add new collection from dashboard itself. The above example will save the json document in storage service with respect to collection. Please check and let me know if it helps.

Thanks,
HimanshU Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com