Invite facebook friends

0 votes
Hi, I am beginner in developing an android mobile game by using Unity. I have using Facebook SDK unity to allow user to share and invite facebook friends and it is worked, but after I integrate with App42, my game cannot share and invite facebook friends. May I know what is the problem? I have facing this problem for a week already, but stil cannot solve. Hope someone can help me. Thank you.
asked Apr 29, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by greenninjaad2013 (13 points)
recategorized Aug 13, 2015 by sushil

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

Could you please let us know what kind of issue you are facing while integrating Facebook SDK along with App42 SDK? Console logs would be a great help here. It will help us to find the root cause of this issue and provide better support to you.

Thanks,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Apr 29, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Hi, thank you for your reply. While I press on "share" and "invite" button, there are no respond with that requests. At the same time, there are some error occur like:

1.  appErrorCode 2402
2.  httpErrorCode 404
3. appErrorCode : "2402"

I not very understand about these errors, so I not sure are these problems caused that I cannot share and invite by using Facebook SDK. In my game, I have create a leaderboard, and it is successfully receive Facebook username, profile picture and score. Hence, I am very confuse that why I cannot share and invite friends after I integrate with App42. Thank you.
Hello,

Could you please share your sample application and screenshots with the replicated case at support@shephertz.com. It will help us to provide better support to you.

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com