I did everything correctly according to tutorial.
Only I use XAMPP for AppWarpDashboard.
And JDK and Ant already is installed on my PC.
My step is following.
1. download Rummy CardGame sample and AppWarpDashboard.
2. unzip Rummy sample and run server with windows_start.bat command in command line
3. copy AppWarpDashboard into XAMPP directory and start Apache in XAMPP.
*** this is only for seeing appwarpdashboard on my pc
4. open AppWarp Dashboard and create zone and get APIKey.
5. open client project on eclipse and rewrite APIKey, host IP.
6. build client project and install on android phones.
7. run Rummy app on phone and input user names and select two player room.
8. so Rummy apps try for connecting with server, but it don't connect well.
*** because I test on local, I think it have to run very smartly, but it isn't so.
9. sometimes two Rummy apps connect with server, I can see it through dashboard.
After connection success , I play with two phone, but it disconnected after serveral turn and it didn't reconnect.
*** because I can play game though a bit, I confirmed my step is correct.