Push Notification in Unity Android/iOS App

+1 vote
Hi,

I am building a unity application that runs on Android and iOS platform.Can you please guide me to integrate Push Notification in this application. I have also gone through with the tutorials as well but I need a common solution for that.

Can you please help me out to resolve this.

Thanks

Pranav
asked May 13, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by prnavgoyal (21 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer

Hi Pranav,

We have already provided a Unity sample application for Push Notification that built using Android or iOS. Follow all the necessary steps mentioned in ReadMe file of the sample.

You can also import UnityPackage named as App42PushPlugin in your existing unity project.

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks

Vishnu Garg

answered May 13, 2015 by Vishnu Garg (674 points)
edited May 14, 2015 by Vishnu Garg
Thanks , I will look into it.
Hi,

I'm also building a cross platform application in Unity which will run in both iOS and Android. I wanted to know if it will be possible to send a push notification from an Android device to iOS device.

For example, if my Unity game is running on an Android device and it wants to send a push notification to a friend who has iPhone device. Will this cross platform plugin work in this case ?
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com