AppWarp Cannot Connect After RecoverConnectionWithSessionId()

0 votes
Hello,

I am developing an application using AppWarp for Xamarin.Android and I have noticed that if I call RecoverConnectionWithSessionId() with a session ID that is valid but matches a different username than the one passed in I can no longer connect as the user who the session ID actually belonged to. For example if we have

- User1, SessionID1 = 1234567

If I call Connect(User1) then I lose connection and call Connect(User1) again (like if say the user leaves the app via the home button and then returns to the app so I try to re-connect) I will get an AUTH_ERROR so I call RecoverConnectionWithSessionId(SessionID1, "RandomString") mistakenly passing in the wrong username within the recovery period for Connection Resiliency I will now never be able to connect as User1 ever again even after the recovery period expires I will always get an AUTH_ERROR. I have tried completely turning off the internet and closing my app and I still get an AUTH_ERROR when trying to connect as User1 so it seems that the server is stuck with a never ending session. Can you guys help me with this?

Thanks.
asked Jun 11, 2015 in AppWarp by feraask (45 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Ferask,

If your problem  is related to previous question , please use the latest AppWarp Xamarin SDK that is available on AppWarp website.

Let me know if you will face any issue in our latest SDK.

Thanks

Vishnu

answered Jun 11, 2015 by Vishnu Garg (674 points)
Okay using the latest version of the SDK (1.10) it seems to be working again.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com