Why joining of users in others miss match property room?

0 votes
Hi,

Scenario:

If one user created a room for two player and both player are playing game. Meanwhile another new user want to create different room e.g. three user room, as he successfully created different room. But This user entering in previuoisly created two player room and game is stuck.

I want other users to created their own room and do not enter into othes created room that has already full their room.

I am not able to properly showing scenario on forum, if possible please have a call its very urgent and important.

Mobile: 09552886610

Please help.

Thanks
asked Oct 19, 2015 in AppWarpS2 by imtiyaz.itengg (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Imteyaaz,

If the game is of two player then while creating the room, you can provide maxUser param as 2.

The the server will not allow 3rd user in the room.

Let me know if it does not work.

Also, can you share the code snippet you are using for creating room?

Thanks.
answered Oct 20, 2015 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
How client know if internet is gone while game playing?
Due to internet issue player joining any room even if its room properties match or not.
In case of internet issue, user will get onConnectDone callback with error code 5 which is connection_error. If you are using connection resiliency feature then user will get error code 9 i.e. Connection_error_recoverable instead of error code 5.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com