HELP! How to getAllRooms() in Corona SDK

0 votes
I am having hard time configuring my app to show all rooms in my cloud server. I only have 1 room and I am trying to get it's name or even room ID on my corona app.

------------------------------------

function onGetAllRoomsDone (resultCode , roomsTable )  

print(roomsTable)   

end

appWarpClient.getAllRooms("onGetAllRoomsDone", onGetAllRoomsDone)

-----------------------------------

it's not working, I event tried putting it in the gameLoop function. Please Help.
asked Dec 11, 2015 in Corona by rhaineyensid (10 points)
recategorized Mar 8, 2016 by shepAdmin

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello,

Could you please share the error code which you having while calling getAllRooms function? Also please let us know in which version of AppWarp Corona SDK you are working on. It will help us to provide better support to you.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered Dec 12, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
tnx for the answer. i dont have any error message, it's just that, it's not returning any result or maybe i'm just doing it wrong. i mean, everything is printing on the console like join room success, subscribe success, room started. i even managed to connect 2 emulators and make it work. i feel that getting rooms should be in a looping statement but can't seem to do it. the version i just got from .txt

VERSION 1.10.1
============
* OnUserPaused and OnUserResumed notification listeners added

VERSION 1.10
============
* New Turn Based Room APIs added
Hello rhaineyensid,

Apologies for getting late back to you.

We have created one sample(https://www.dropbox.com/s/9uccwcar5vocsjd/Chat.zip?dl=0) for you which implements getAllRooms and getLiveRoomInfo along with its corresponding callbacks.

Let us know if you face any problem, we will be happy to help you.

Thanks.
Himanshu
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com