No search option for scores in apphq

0 votes
Hey there, I was looking to search userscore by his username, but there is no option to search user in Gaming option in apphq. How to search userscore by his username in apphq?
asked Mar 2, 2016 in Android by swapnil.gawali (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Swapnil,

Yes, you are right there is no option from dahsboard to find the user score based on username. You can use App42 API to get user score, please have a look at this link for the same and let me know if it helps. 

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Mar 3, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
hii, i already know how to save, get usercore within app. but actual problem is, i want to access userscore from dashboard, like manual reward from dashboard. its very hard to find users by paging in dashboard. if this feature not available, please add in dashboard.
Hi Swapnil,

Definitely, we take this as a feedback. However, this is a specific use case, will take it as a requirement. Once we get more request on this, will plan it accordingly in our future release and update you about the timeline.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com