can i get list of all username which is regeisted with device id?

0 votes
hello, i have userlogin system and registed device with gcm and send push notifiaction. so when user first time login than it will be registered with gcm and get unique device id and logout from this device. and now it will login with another device and here if he will registered with gcm id so here the username is same so one username have two different device id so when i push notification with username than it will p[ush on both device so i wan to prevern that if username is already registered than discard it and update the new device id with same username or delete the username entry so i can register new. Thank you.
asked Apr 8, 2016 in Unity by jns7309 (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi,

Whenever you are resgistering your device toke for App42 Push Notification, you will receive succes callback. You can store some flag in your Unity Preferences, And if its true you need to not call register API for that.

You can get the list of device registered for that user from AppHQ dashboard console.

Let me know if more queries are concern.

Thanks

Vishnu Garg

answered Apr 8, 2016 by Vishnu Garg (674 points)
Thanks for reply.. manually go through the APP42 API dashboard and i get list of is username with register device id and there is one button like "manage" with this i can unsubscribe device from dashboard. so how to do sam thing using scrip if same username want to register with different device than i can delete username from dashboard. here i got method like App42API.BuildPushNotificationService ().DeleteDeviceToken  but it needs two arguments like username and device id. so from where i get all username form app42 dashboard. how ???
You need to do unique userId to avoid such klind of issue, that is more useful for you detect unique user.In this case you can took device Id as a userId that is unique in your case.Or you can make a combination of both.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com