How to integrate app 42 in codeigniter and develop a small user login system in php?

0 votes
I want to develop a web application with quiz games and i too want it from code igniter how can i develop and give me some sample application for login system using code igniter and app42
asked Apr 28, 2016 in PHP by Gowrisankar Veluturl (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Gowrisankar,

To create a login screen, you can use PHP forms. However for the backend part like saving user data managing user accont details, you can integrate our App42 PHP SDK. In which we have module name as User Management which helps you in signup/signin, reseting user password, assinging user roles, adding extended profile etc. 

Please have  a look at this link to get started with it and let us know if you require any help from our side while integrating App42 SDK. 

We are happy to help you!!!

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Apr 28, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
thnks for your answer  i want integration with codeigniter
Sample for codeigniter is not available, you can build it at your end.We will really  appreciate if you can contribute the sample to our community using the App42 PHP SDK.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com