error during startgame()

0 votes

Hii....

i am using static room for game. when user join the room i called  "startgame()" method. but it gives error " onStartGameDone:4 (bad_req)". is it possible startgame in static room.

asked Jun 10, 2016 in iOS by testdemo772 (47 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer
Hi,

The startGame API only works for turn-based room. As of now, turn-based is only available if you create turn based room using API createTurnRoom from the client side. The room created from the AppHQ is not a turn-based room so this API will give bad_request.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks.
answered Jun 10, 2016 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
selected Jun 10, 2016 by testdemo772
turn-based room is temporary.its delete auto. my room size is fix. any suggestion for that because i dont want to create room every time.
Could you please provide some more details on your requirement like why you need startGame API? It will help me to provide better support from our end.
its multiplayer game. at this moment room size is fix (52 rooms). its turn base game. user select one card. if user pick wrong card than next user get change and pick. if user get right card than game over and user get money.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com