How to send ArrayList using Custom code to all the users in particular room

0 votes

We are making game in which we need to send the ArrayList from App42 cloud api server to all the users in particular room.

For that i think i need to use Custom code, But custom code only made by pure java code but in your "http://api.shephertz.com/apis/custom_code.php"  it shows the use of LoggerService and which comes under your own SDK nt under the pure java code. Android studio allows only pure java code to be .jar file so how to overcome this problem ?

Can you please provide me the whole proper solution to send ArrayList to all user joined in particular room and even i need to put certain condition on server side that in only certain condition server should send the arraylist

or else this server not allows these facilities??

Reply as soon as possible 

asked Jun 11, 2016 in Android by testdemo772 (47 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Testdemo,

LoggerService is used to mantains the logs of the allrequests coming to the custom code.You can send data in JsonArray and can write your own custom business logic to validate the request.If you want to mantains logs then you need to use LoggerService else no need.

Let me know if more queries are concern.

Thanks

Vishnu Garg

answered Jun 11, 2016 by Vishnu Garg (674 points)
Server will send arrayList according to the condition so how server would know that at this point of time i need to send the ArrayList to all user joined in particular room ??

Can you please provide me the proper references for custom code excluding code given on their website ?
Hi,

Custom code does not send any data automatically.
To get the array list based on certain condition, every user available in the room has to call the custom code API with the condition values as parameter to validate the request. Then the custom code will process the request based on parameter sent by the client and will return the appropriate response.

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com