Stop Saving score after the game is quit once

0 votes

whenever the game is installed on the phone for the first time it saves all scores and even display them on the leader board scene ... the issue im facing is after i quit the game it stop saving any score and highscore in app42 database and donot display any thing

What can i do to resolve this issue
Shilud i initialise the app or call the profile and scoreboard services again ???

Any help about why this issue is occuring

Regards

asked Aug 24, 2016 in Unity by awaha90 (15 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi,

Can you check if the API which is responsible to save the score is called or not whenever you are getting this issue?

There may be certain scenario where that API is not getting called and hence the score is not saved. Please check and let me know if this is not the case.

Regards,

Rajeev
answered Aug 25, 2016 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
I have been working in this issue for almost 3 days but that's not the issue ... i sorted it out whenever u quit game it changes that static function of Facebook authorization
which then forgets and don't call those  services again for profile and scoreboard
To resolve my issue i called the onFbToken() function again at my start() with certain condition  and initialize the app and all services being used in my game again
Now it is saving score again as per my requirement
Thanks for your answer Mr Rajeev

Regards
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com