buddy service

0 votes
Hello , I am using buddy service for of app42 iOS. In the message field of buddy class the special characters like emojis etc are converted to uni code characters like \u0032. The strReponse of budy class contains the correct representation of these emojis but as soon the string reponse is converted to buddy class objects the cahraters are converted to uni code charcters. Please have a look at this and suggest me some proper measures. Below i have attached the sample data.the first portion is from budyy message property and the second one is strResponse. You can clearly see after conversion of str response to buddy object the emojis, specials characters are converted to uni code. Please respond as soon as you can. Thanks
asked Oct 3, 2016 in iOS by zohaib.ehsan (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Zohaib,

It seems the attached sample data is missing. Could you please the same at support@shephertz.com?

Also, could you please share the code snippets in which you are getting this problem along with the SDK internal logs?

It will help us to understand the problem you are facing.

P.S. To enable SDK internal logs, please add following code just after initialising App42API:

[App42API enableApp42Trace:YES];

Regards,

Rajeev

answered Oct 4, 2016 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com