Ipv6 connect failed from Unity/Ios

0 votes

Hi,

After be rejected from apple review team about ipv6, we tested again and faced problem.

The Unity (ipv6) output below:

LBConfigRespone Exception : com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.App42Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.connection.RESTConnectorWWW+<Execute>d__6.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)

LBConfiguration:OnException(Exception) (at Assets/LobbyNaka/Scripts/System/LBApp42Manager.cs:1239)

com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.connection.<Execute>d__6:MoveNext()

com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.connection.<WaitForRequest>d__3:MoveNext()

The Ipv4 is ok, but can not connect with App42 api via IpV6.

Please help to update sdk or advice us to solve this issue.

Regards,

NamBui

asked Oct 20, 2016 in Unity by nam.songbac (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi NamBui,

We are using WWW APIs for network requests which is a high level API provided by Unity. Unity also says it is perfectly fine to use WWW. Unity supports IPv6 in versions 4.7.2, 5.1.5, 5.2.5., 5.3.4p4, 5.4.0p1 and newer. Please have a look at this blog post for more info.

Also, could you please share your unity version on which you are building your game?

Please let me know in case of any queries, I will be happy to help you.

Regards,

Rajeev

answered Oct 20, 2016 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Hi Rajeev,

Thanks for quick response, we are using Unity 5.3.4f.

Have look Unity blog yesterday but can't solve this issue.
How can I get technical support from your team. We can pay for this for quick accept from Apple.

Regards,
NamBui
We are facing the same issue
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com