FB authorize function Issue after switching to IOS platform in unity(Android Java Class not found)

0 votes
I have switched my platform  from android to IOS now this is the issue im facing at login of facebook authorize function.
public static void authorizeFacebook (string appId)
    {  
        setFbReceiver ();
        using (
            AndroidJavaClass jc = new AndroidJavaClass("com.app42.fb.unity.FbHelper")) {
            jc.CallStatic("authorizeFacebook", appId);

}
    }

Error:
1. Assets/Scripts/Facebook's/App42Fb.cs(49,25): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `AndroidJavaClass' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
2. Error building Player because scripts had compiler errors

Please help if u know what can i do to make player login in IOS platform
asked Nov 3, 2016 in Unity by awaha90 (15 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer
Hi Waha,

The plugin which we have built for Facebook login is only available for Android platform. We have recorded this request in our product pipeline however timeline is not decided yet.

We would suggest you to use Facebook Unity SDK to enable facebook login for cross-platform app. In case you need any help while using App42 Services, please feel free to reach us. We are happy to help you.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered Nov 4, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
selected Nov 4, 2016 by awaha90
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com