App42 Error code 2207 but it prints 0

0 votes

Hi All

I asked this question before but I got no answer. Problem is that I login from a phone. Then I login from another phone without logout on the first phone. Then I logout on the second phone. Then I open my application again on the first phone again. Then, Debug.Log(exception) shows 2207 error code which is ok since session was changed when I logout on the second phone. But what is wrong is that although exception shows 2207, when I debug appErrorCode it prints 0. Can someone help me to solve this? Code snippet that cause this issue is below:

string currentTime = GameUtility.GetUTCFormattedTimestamp (currentServerTime);
Query q1 = QueryBuilder.Build("Start",currentTime, Operator.LESS_THAN);
Query q2 = QueryBuilder.Build("End",currentTime, Operator.GREATER_THAN_EQUALTO);
Query query = QueryBuilder.CompoundOperator(q1, Operator.AND, q2); 
App42API.BuildStorageService().FindDocumentsByQuery("Agame","Data",query, new RetrieveSeasonInfoCallBack());
asked Nov 7, 2016 in Unity by gokhan (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Gokhan,

Can we jump into a quick call over the Skype and resolve this issue on ASAP. Let me know your availability at support@shephertz.com. I will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered Nov 7, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
I wrote my available times to support@shephertz.com. If you are available now, we can have a call.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com