find self rank in "friends leaderboard" and "local leaderboard" though i am not in top 10

0 votes
Hello, I want to find my rank "friends leaderboard" and "local leaderboard". I am finding top 10 "friends leaderboard" and "local leaderboard". I am not present in top 10. Is there any facility?

Basically if i am at  21th position in "friends leaderboard"  and i am fetching 10 rankings from  getTopNRankersFromFacebook API though i want to show myself at 11th record with rank 21th
asked Nov 24, 2016 in Android by appon.dev (10 points)
edited Nov 24, 2016 by appon.dev

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Appon,

You can call GetUserRaking API to fetch the rank of the user. Please have a look at this link for the code snippet and let me know if it helps. 

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Nov 24, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Hi,
I have used GetUserRaking API. But this gives rank in global leaderboard.
We are showing 3 leaderboards.
>global leaderboard
>local leaderboard
>friends leaderboard(facebook).

Suppose i am finding friends leaderboard using getTopNRankersFromFacebook API. And my 10 friends scored greater than me. So I will not present in friends leaderboard. Still I want to show 11th entry as me but with my rank..
If my rank in friends leaderboard is 21th that means among my friends i am 21th. I want to find that rank and need to show only 11 entries in UI.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com