How to pass a table with various values in it to other player in corona using Appwarp?

0 votes
Hello there, I am trying to create a memory match game using corona and Appwarp. I have created a turn room and already did some part. Now i am facing some issues like, 1: How to send the initial setup of card sequences so both players have same sequence of cards on screen for memory match check. 2: How to send data from player 1 to player 2 without changing the turn of the players, this is required as suppose you did a match which needs to be reflected on the other player device too but player 1 will keep playng unless he did a no match turn. Thanks in Advance
asked Dec 6, 2016 in Corona by sahil19.sindh (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Sahil,

You can use our sendChat API to send any data from one player to another. You can create A JSON string which may have all the information in key-value pair and send it using sendChat API. At the other end you can parse the same JSON and update the current status of the game with the received data.

Let me know if you have any further queries.

Regards,

Rajeev
answered Dec 8, 2016 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com