Creating a turn based room and then not getting any response

0 votes
Hi folks, Newbie getting started with the AppWarp API's for a card game. I would like to use dynamic turn based room here. I'm able to get a connection, check to see if the room exists (either by attempting a join or getting the live details). As no room exists (I get a result code of 2 -- RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND). I then attempt to instantiate a room via a call of: WarpClient.GetInstance().CreateRoom("PlayNow", "user1", 4, null); I never get a response. When looking via the AppHQ -- I can see the rooms get created -- but the SDK never returns to me on this. I've tried on both an android and windows flavor of my monogame app. AppWarp Runtime Version: v4.0.30319, Version: 1.0.5161.23476
asked Dec 31, 2016 in Xamarin by arikc (15 points)

1 Answer

+2 votes

Hi,

Please check if you have added the required listener object using API addZoneRequestListener and the corresponding callbacks(onCreateRoomDone) are defined for that listener object.

Thanks.

answered Jan 4, 2017 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Yup, that was it.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com