Request Turn

0 votes

Creating a turn based game.

Essentially is there a way for a player to request to be the next turn?

Background:

Players take it in turns to pick a card from a grid. The coordinates are sent to all other players. The coordinate chosen might be an action card (steal from another player etc). Multiple players can have action cards and I'm trying to figure out the best way of handling this additional queue.

Thoughts:

I thought of storing properties of the players in the room properties (player hasAction) then cycling through that to determine who's turn should be next.

Thanks in advance!! smiley

asked Mar 6, 2017 in Unity by Josh Savage (11 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Josh,

Greetings from ShepHertz!!!!

Yes, You can decide the next player turn by writing your own custom algorithm on AppWarpS2. Here you can override AppWarpS2 functionality with the way you need.

You can write custom busniess logic by overriding features of this. You can write your own turn managment logic based on action behaviour of cards.

Please go through with AppWarpS2 Documentation that will help you to understand complete feature. We have provided tutorials that will help you in integratiation and feature extension.

Let me know if more queries are there.

Regards

Vishnu Garg

answered Mar 8, 2017 by Vishnu Garg (674 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com