Client is not authorized for this operation Error On ACL Enabled App

0 votes
Hi All

When I call GetFileByName API of upload service, I get "UnAuthorized Access" error. My app is ACL enabled. So, when I set admin key, problem is solved. My question is: I can solve this problem by writing custom server code. Is there another way to solve this problem? Or is this the only way?

Thanks

Gökhan
asked Apr 4, 2017 in Unity by gokhan (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Gokhan,

Could you please verify the file which you are trying to fetch, is associated with the userName or not? If yes, then at the time of fetching that file, either you have to pass the sessionId of that user or you can fetch it through the admin key. Why is it so, please go through this tutorial. It will help you in detail. 

Also, at the time of uploading the file, you have to define that who will have the access to fetch that file. To provide the access, please have a look at this code snippet and let me known if you need any other help from our side. 

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Apr 4, 2017 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com