how to implement Login Register concept in chat application in appwrap android

0 votes

I am developing chat application in which i want to register user only first time and next time user will be logged in each time. i am calling ConnectWithUserName api each time when user login. so i am getting user already exsists from appwrap server. so how can i implement register login concept with appwrap android ?  How can i connect user with server permanent ? so that i does not need to connect user every time  

Is there any one who can help me ? i am waiting appwrap response since 2 days. no one reply me from appwrap. now what should i do ?

please help me

asked Apr 13, 2017 in Android by bhaveshgoswami6 (10 points)
Hi Bhavesh,
I have given answer to this question on this thread: http://forum.shephertz.com/?qa=10400/how-to-implement-login-register-concept-in-appwrap-android

Please check and let me know if you have any queries.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Bhavesh,

Apologies for the delay,

Due to long holiday, team is on leave. Your query is very important to us. I will ask AppWarp team to get back to you on priority.

Please update your all query to us at support@shephertz.com.  We will be happy to help you.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered Apr 14, 2017 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com