Creating An Email Template For Password Reset With Email Verification

0 votes

I have created an email template for the basic password reset which works fine.  It looks like this:

This is all well and good, but the password reset request with verification looks like the image below and this is what needs to be changed:

At the very least I'd need to change the subject of the verification email from "App42 User Management -- Change Password:" seen in the second image to "Game Everything - Reset Password Request" like the basic password reset template seen in the first image.

Thanks for your help.

asked Apr 14, 2017 in Unity by null (23 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Null,

Apologies for the delay in response. 

Currently, At the very least I'd need to change the subject of the verification email from "App42 User Management -- Change Password:" seen in the second image to "Game Everything - Reset Password Request" is not possible.  

I have forwarded this to my development team and they are looking into it, will update you with the timeline for this release by 18th April 2017. 

Thanks for your patience. 

regards

Himanshu Sharma

answered Apr 17, 2017 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Hi Null,

Team has taken you request for future release and it will go live by 1st week of May, will keep you posted regarding the release.

Let us know if any other help required from our end,

We will be happy to help you!

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Hi Null,

Apologies for the delay in release, due to some other priority task this released has been rescheduled for 10th May 2017.

We will update you once it will go live, thanks for your co-operation with us.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Hi Null,

Greetings!!!

Creating an email template for password reset with email verification has been released.

You can check it into AppHQ:

App42 Cloud --> Unified Notifications --> Email --> Reset Email Verification Template

Please let us know if you have any other queries.

We will be happy to help you.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com