SetQuery With BuddyService

0 votes
Hi All

I am using GetFriendRequest API of BuddyService. I want to show user's score,coin,country datas along with friend request." Example:XXX wants to add you as friend. His coin :100,His Score:100:His country:India". I cannot do it now. How can I achieve this? For the last 3 questions I asked is about SetQuery. Can you please write me the services or APIs I can use SetQuery with? There is no documentation. I do not know where I can use it or not.

Thanks
asked May 25, 2017 in Unity by gokhan (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi gokhan,

You can write user information like his coins, score and his country information in a single document and saved in storage service. Once you call the GetFriendRequestAPI, fetch the user related information from their and show it on screen.

Let me know if you need any help while implementation. I will be happy to assist you!

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered May 26, 2017 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Hi Himanshu
User informations like Coins,Score,Country,etc already same in a document in storage service.However, GetFriendrequest only returns me list of user names not their documents. I ask how I can get them?
Hi Gokhan,

You have to make one extra API call to storage to fetch the document, whenever you are calling GetFriendrequest API.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com