Bad Request No host header defined

0 votes

Hi,

phone : iPhone 5s

Development Kit : Corona SDK

iOS : 10

My location : Singapore

Network Operator : Singtel ( Singapore Carrier )

When I connect to the AppWarp client using WiFi, I am able to successfully connect to it, everything works smooth, but as soon as I try to use Mobile Data to play the game, I am getting following error :

/AppWarp/JSON.lua:242: html passed to JSON:decode(): <html><head><title>400 Bad Request</title></head><body><h1>Bad Request</h1><p>No host header defined</p></body></html>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
/Users/abcd/Desktop/Corona App apks/TestApp/AppWarp/JSON.lua:242: in function 'onDecodeOfHTMLError'
/Users/abcd/Desktop/Corona App apks/TestApp/AppWarp/JSON.lua:510: in function 'decode'
/Users/abcd/Desktop/Corona App apks/TestApp/AppWarp/LookupChannel.lua:52: in function 'socket_recv'
/Users/abcd/Desktop/Corona App apks/TestApp/AppWarp/WarpClient.lua:455: in function 'Loop'

Can you please assist me to fix this issue. I am unable to find the reason behind this.
asked Jun 7, 2017 in iOS by abhi_gupta92 (10 points)
edited Jun 7, 2017 by abhi_gupta92

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Abhi,

Greetings!!!

Thanks for sharing details with us.

We have forwarded your query to our development team, we will be getting back to you as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, if you have any other queries please let us know.

We will be happy to help you.
answered Jun 8, 2017 by anonymous
At the moment, no other queries. Can you please update me with the solution when it is figured out. Thanks ! :)
Hi Abhi,
We tested this with mobile network operator available in India(e.g. Airtel) and it is working fine. Could you please perform telnet from your mobile using following command:
telnet us.appwarp.shephertz.com 12346

Please let me know the result.

Thanks.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com