Room is not created in apphq.shephertz.com

0 votes
when i try to create room in apphq.shephertz.com that time i am not able to create room. i am attaching screen shot with this you can check it. Thanks in advance
asked Jun 12, 2018 in Android by bhargavm123456 (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi bhargavm123456,

Greetings!!

I think you have forgotten to send an attachment of the error screenshot with us. Could you please share it with us, It will help us to provide better support to you from our end.

Meanwhile, we are forwarding your query to our team, we will send you an update regarding this as soon as possible.

Regards,

Priyanka Singh

App42 Team
answered Jun 12, 2018 by anonymous
Hi bhargavm123456,

We have checked the queries at our end and we could able to create Room in AppHQ, everything is working fine at our end. Could you please add (collaborator@shephertz.com) as a collaborator into your application and share the AppName with us. It will help us to provide better support to you from our end.

Please follow the below step to adding us collaborator into your application:

AppHQ->App42CloudAPI->AppManager->Collaborator->Add Collaborator->Enter the above mentioned EmailId->Submit

Regards,
Priyanka Singh
App42 Team
I got my solution thanks for your support
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com