AppWarp connectWithUserName() -> CONNECTION_ERROR

0 votes
Hello,

since a few days I get the error message "CONNECTION_ERROR" when I call the method connectWithUserName().
Unfortunately I can't find any explanation what exactly the error message means, how it is caused and how to fix it. 
Before that, I never had a problem with the connection.
I hope you can help me.

Edit:
I forgot to mention that I get the same error message via the dashboard when I try to connect a user there.
asked Oct 19, 2018 in Android by Kallo1994 (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello Kallo1994,

Greetings!!!

Could you please let know the App42 SDK version on which you are working on and facing this issue, it will help us to provide better support to you from our end.

Regards,

Priyanka Singh

App42 Team
answered Oct 19, 2018 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Hello Kallo1994,

Thank you for the confirmation, we will share an update on this as soon as possible.

Regards,
Priyanka Singh
App42 Team
Hello Kallo1994,

Could you please share your AppName and add us (collaborator@shephertz.com)as collaborator in your application. It will help us to check the issue at our end.

For adding us as a collaborator please follow the below steps:

App42Cloud API->AppManager->Collaborator->Add Collaborator-> Enter above mentioned email Id and submit.

Regards,
Priyanka Singh
App42 Team
I have added you to the app "AIM".
Hello Kallo1994,

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Your query has been resolved from our end, please check the same at your end and if you have any concern please do feel free to reach out to us.

We will be happy to help you.

Regards,
Priyanka Singh
App42 Team
Hi Priyanka,

I am getting the CONNECTION_ERR as response when trying to connect to the AppWarpS2 Server hosted in my local system.
Both android client and the Java server is connected to same WiFi network.
The SDK version that I use at the client side are
App42_ANDROID_SDK_4.0.jar
App42MultiPlayerGamingSDK.jar (version 2.3).

I am calling initialize() with appKey, serverHost and serverPort.

I request you to please help me out here.

Thanks,
Varun
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com