Getting a lot of : Curl error 7: Failed to connect to api.shephertz.com port 443: Timed out

0 votes
API is being real slow and or unsresponsive since yesterday. I am getting at least 3 t o 4 messages like this before my login actually goes through in my application, and when it does work, it takes more than 30 seconds for the loggin to go through. Curl error 7: Failed to connect to api.shephertz.com port 443: Timed out Same is going on for a lot of our users, so definitly not a local issue. We are currently in beta and ready to lunch our application in the next 2 weeks, and really can t have those sorts of extended downtime now. What is going on ? Using unity3d 2019.2.11.f1 , and App42-Unity3D-SDK-4.2
asked Nov 3, 2019 in Unity by romain (16 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Romain,

Greetings!!!

Yesterday night there was some infrastructure connectivity issue and it was resolved immediately.

Could you please check again and let us know if the issue still persists, we will be happy to help you.

Regards,

Priyanka Singh

App42 Team

answered Nov 4, 2019 by anonymous
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com