Create a user then connect the user returns error 4

0 votes
Hello I noticed that if I create a new user using the userService and then I try to connect to appwrap with this user right after, I get exception with code 4 onConnectUserDone Then if I try to connect again after it works. Is this intended behaviour?
asked Apr 15, 2014 in AppWarp by arasem500 (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
What excatly you are passing in the connect() method???
answered Apr 15, 2014 by Suyash Mohan (900 points)
Sorry I have been trying to investigate on my end and still can't fix it. Here is the scenario, if I try to do authentication using the user service (whether  I end up creating a new user or successfully authenticating an existing user ) then after   that I try to connect the user name, then I get event with error Code =4.  Here is the connect code
theClient.connectWithUserName(Utils.userName)
And the user name is not null
The only possibility I think of is that somehow your server code performs "user connect" when I do "user authentication" and then when  I do connect, it i a duplicate call.. That's my only thought
Can you provide us some more details with code snippets for authenticating and connecting. Are you using AppWarpS2 or Appwarp Cloud??
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com