GetTopNRankersFromFacebook not working

0 votes
Hi

Im using unity Sdk 2.5

I cant show the picture with my with the score board scores here, but there are users and scores in the collection.

I have a problem with the method. scoreBoardService.GetTopNRankersFromFacebook
It was working but now returns no friends with scores , when clearly i have friends scores logged?  userID 1000******* is a friend's score but i get this error.

{"httpErrorCode":"404", "appErrorCode":"3026", "message":"Not Found", "details":"Scores with friends for the game with the name 'Level1' does not exist."}

Does socialService.LinkUserFacebookAccount have to be setup for each friend?
asked Apr 15, 2014 in AppWarp by ryan.arter (15 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer
It looks strange. Can you send us your appName on support@shephertz.com? We will have to see from backend in your app about the issue and debug it further.

Thanks

Ajay

App42 Platform
answered Apr 15, 2014 by ajay123 (899 points)
selected Apr 17, 2014 by ryan.arter
It appear to be working now, its was very strange.
Hi,

I too have the same issue with the API. I have facebook test users who have scores at a particular level and are friends with each other. However, the API returns a response object with empty values.

The users have been already linked in APP42 to their facebook accounts and I have tried linking the current user with the current access token just before calling the API.

Really appreciate any help on this.

Thank you,
Denis
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com