AppWarp Windows Phone SDK sendPrivateUpdate(string toUsername, byte[] update)?

0 votes

Hello,

I am working on an application for the Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1 store using the WinRT and the AppWarp SDK and I noticed this function in the API dll but I cannot find any documentation about it on the full API reference for Windows and C# programming here: http://appwarp.shephertz.com/game-development-center/csharp-api-reference/

Is there any documentation about how this function works? and how the NotifyListener onPrivateUpdateReceived(string sender, byte[] update, bool fromUdp) works?

I'm assuming it is very similar to the sendPrivateChat function but allows any byte data to be sent but I noticed the fromUdp bool and I'm not sure what this is for. Would this simply state if the update was sent over UDP rather than TCP?

asked Apr 19, 2014 in AppWarp by feraask (45 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes, that is correct. It is similar to sendPrivateChat but allows sending of bytes. And also you have the option of using UDP (if initialized). The documentation will be up next week as well.
answered Apr 19, 2014 by dhruvc (1,099 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com