Email Parameter not found

+1 vote
Hello Team

i am working on EMail Services. I got an exception "Email parameters not found." Can you please tell me why it is happening.Do we need to use create email configuration before send email. Please help me out in this situation.Waiting for your reply.

Sourabh
asked Apr 21, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by sarora (56 points)
recategorized Oct 24, 2014 by sushil

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer

Hi Sourabh,

Yes before send mail you must create email configuration first.For creating email configuration goto AppHQ Console

Technical Service Manager-->Email Config-->configuration than add Email by which you want to send mail.

answered Apr 21, 2014 by naresh (350 points)
selected Apr 21, 2014 by sarora
OK Thanks Naresh...

I have created one EmailConfiguration through coding and i got success result  but after that when i send email , again i am having an exception that is "Email Parameter not found" what does it actually mean ?  and exception code is 2300. Please give your valuable feedback.

Sourabh
Sourabh  for better assistant can you mail us your send mail code snippet to our support@shephertz.com.
Ok Naresh..one last question if i sent mail everything goes success but why  it is not sending an email to respective user is it server problem or what ?

Sourabh
Hi Saurabh,

Email Service is an Asynchronous Service. When any user sends the mail, he gets the success message that mail has been sent successfully.
The possible reason for the user has not received the mail could be wrong Email credentials in Email Configuration Settings.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com