i have a problem with facebook login via game.

+1 vote

i am using appWarp j2me sdk and app42 plateform.

when i first time use my game in new mobile device and click on log in with facebook button it will display facebook login page. it is very well running for first time.

but when we click on facebook button in my game for next time, the facebook login page is not displayed. and following message is show on browser or mobile device

"

Your Access Code has been saved with us. Please close your browser and go back 
to your app for accessing facebook social.

"

naw if another user want to login with facebook in the game for the same device he will also got the same message

but if  i will  use my game in new device login with facebook button work properly. and for the next time the same message will display again. because there is happen that if one user have login with facebook then another can not login for the same mobile device.

i want that every user for number of times  can login with facebook from my game for the same mobile device again and again. but if a user allready registered  facebook via game then he will get msg  "you are already with us" .

asked Apr 25, 2014 in AppWarp by maheshsahu125 (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
According to your scenario multiple user logged in same device simultaneously, that is not possible with our facebook SDK because facebook does not support multiple users logged in same browser.

You must log out from Facebook before another user trying to log in.
answered Apr 25, 2014 by sshukla480 (407 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com