When is the Create Avatar With Input Stream available for as3?

0 votes
I use the app42 flash api a lot. But I miss, for a while now, the ability to create an avatar by imput stream. I like to let my users (mainly not on Facebook) select a local image to be their avatar. The other way arround (using the file upload api and then create the avatar from that URL) is also not available for as3.
asked Apr 29, 2014 in Discuss & suggest API by wouter (34 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Wouter,

File upload service and avatar service is almost done for the desktop application by the end of this week.

You can download the SDK from here.

For browser application we are working on it. We will update you on this same when it will be updated.

answered Apr 29, 2014 by hs00105 (517 points)
Thanks for your reply. I send a image to the support mail and a question.
Hi Wouter,

Please attach the App42_ActionScript_SDK_Desktop_2.3.swc file which is in version 2.3 >> App42-ActionScript-SDK-Desktop folder.
Hi,
Ok, but will that version work on mobile devices? As far as I understood this is not the case and I need the upload service in a mobile app.
Hi Wouter,

Yes it will work on mobile device.
Let me know if you stuck anywhere or you need any other information regarding this.
Hi,

I will try today and let you know. Thanks anyway for your explanation.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com