Is callback order guranteed to be the same as the order the requests are sent?

+1 vote
Hello,

I am developing an appliation using the App42 Cloud and AppWarp SDK's on Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1 using WinRT and I would like to know if the order that callbacks are received is guranteed to be the order that the requests were sent to the server? Basically lets say I have a list of 2 usernames that I am iterating through from the beginning to end one by one and for each entry in the list I call App42.GetSession(new GetSessionCallback) am I guranteed to get the callback for the first user in the list before the second one?

Thanks
asked May 3, 2014 in AppWarp by feraask (45 points)
edited May 3, 2014 by feraask

1 Answer

+1 vote
Response callback order is not guaranteed and would be randomized in manner. However you apply custom logic on client side to know which request was received first. You can use static HashMap/Dictionary in which you can store response received time against your request. Iterating over this HashMap/Dictionary you can check which request was received first and accordingly can apply your business logic.
answered May 4, 2014 by ajay123 (899 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com