How to create turn base room with properties? [solved]

0 votes
Hi guys,

I am using WP SDK and I am trying to create a turn based room with properties pass in function call, like:

GlobalMultiplayerContext.warpClient.createTurnRoom(name, owner, 2, tableProperties, 60);

This call indeed creates a room, however, when I check the room it does not have properties at all. In contrast when I just change the function to create room (ordinary one) it works - it creates a room and assignes properties to it.

GlobalMultiplayerContext.warpClient.CreateRoom(name, owner, 2, tableProperties);

Is that an intended behavior or it is a bug?

Another thing here is that after succesfully creating room (received onCreateRoomDone) I receive also onGetLiveRoomInfoDone with BAD_REQUEST result code. Is this normal?

Just for clarification I do:

- initialize Warp

- connect and receive onConnected
asked May 9, 2014 in AppWarp by kaszarek (21 points)
edited May 13, 2014 by kaszarek

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer

Hi 

We have solved the Properties issue,You can find the latest dll from below link

https://github.com/shephertz/AppWarp_WP7_SDK_DLL/tree/master/v_1.6.1

We have also checked onGetLiveRoomInfoDone issue,but it is not happening at our side.Might be you are calling GetLiveRoomInfo() api with invalid room id.

answered May 9, 2014 by errahulpanchal (169 points)
selected May 13, 2014 by kaszarek
Thanks for dll with the fix. Now turn base room creation with table properties works fine.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com