schema not DB sense but my scheme layout

0 votes
i should not have the term schema as its relating to DB. what i wanted to send but no way to attach my drawing for you to

see what i am asking.  anyway let me put it in text:

say i have my own voice server, my user info is in your BaaS. I need to manage info from your Baas and schedule commands to my voice Service. As i am your subscriber as a Developer or as an Administrator can i run an administrative app to access my users' info from the BaaS ?

daniel
related to an answer for: how do i sync
asked May 13, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by mrdaniel (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Daniel,

As ajay has already explained that you can use storage service for managing the record of developers or adminstrator.

You can customize the data according to your scenario and also, you can use custom code that will tell your voice server to schedule command to your voice service.

You can deploy your custom code to our server and schedule that code accordingly.

e.g : - 

1: Write a code in java and deploy a custom code jar in which you can directly fetch the data from our server and schedule that code.

2: You have save the data on our cloud using storage service  which have Key = Role , Value  = Administrator or Developer.

3: And, Using you can fetch the data by using find document by key value and if the value is administrator you can directly send notification to your voice server.

or 

You can also use are user service in which you can save your user along with role and fetch that data according to role and schedule the command.

answered May 14, 2014 by hs00105 (517 points)
custom code documentaton
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com